Growth Manager (w/m)
80-100% in Berne
Reference number: 13447
At PostFinance you will shape the way that Switzerland manages money today and in the future. Together we offer our customers simple solutions and play a key role in determining the market's technological development. To reach our goals, we nurture the spirit of a level playing field without hierarchies because we believe working in an agile environment is more efficient and fun.
Zum Auf- und Zuklappen klicken
Zum Auf- und Zuklappen klicken
Together, we are building the future of mortgages. Backed by a major Swiss bank, valuu enjoyed a successful launch in Switzerland, and we are now growing our company at high speed. Join us in becoming the financial platform for Switzerland, and help us to give our customers what they really want: more time for the beautiful things in life. Together with the Growth & Product team, you will improve and drive the entire growth journey throughout the steps of awareness, acquisition, activation, retention, revenue and referral.
How you can make a difference:
- Identify growth opportunities based on quantitative analysis, and execute ideas to drive growth, traffic and engagement
- Understand business trends based on data and communicate them in simplified ways with clear actions
- Find and implement creative, unconventional and cost-effective growth channels to build our user base and improve our sales
- Create and execute marketing strategies that include content and other channel components
- Set up continuous testing and segment analysis and ensure coordination with product and technology teams to iterate at high speed
- Form, train and lead the Growth team according to our values and principles
What you can contribute:
- You have a Master's degree in Business Administration or a related field of study
- As a data freak, you have a clear understanding of data, analyses, metrics and statistics
- You have experience in working in a growth environment and in project management, as well as in strategic planning and the development of conceptual frameworks
- Your start-up mindset helps you to think creatively and in a results-driven manner; previous start-up experience is a plus
- With your excellent communication skills, you find it easy to communicate not only in German but also in English
Information about this jobSo, what do you think? Does this sound like you? Apply now!
Zum Auf- und Zuklappen klickenZum Auf- und Zuklappen klicken
We want to shape the future of digital banking together. How do we do this? With a unique culture and attractive employment conditions.
Would you like to know more about our culture and employment conditions? If so, visit our careers page. Learn more
- We offer you an environment where you can have an impact
- We meet on an equal footing and have a flat hierarchy
- We bring out the best in each other with challenging tasks and a wide range of basic and advanced training options
- We are agile in project management as well as in terms of flexible working hours and locations
Andrew Xavier, Solution Engineer
«An agile approach is essential for our work.»
- Fair salaries
- Attractive fringe benefits*
- Flexible working times and home office in several sectors
- 6 weeks of holiday
- A modern ergonomic working environment
- Since 2009 we have been designated as a “Friendly Work Space”, a label which designates well-established workplace health management
- We have been awarded the “Top Company” and “Open Company” quality seals by Kununu
- We have been voted one of the top 100 Swiss employers on several occasions by students and professionals
- We received the UND label for the second time in 2020. The distinction is a quality label for companies and organizations with family-friendly working and employment conditions.
Familie UND Beruf
Friendly Work Space
Kununu Top Company
Trendence Graduate Barometer
Are you interested? Then apply now:
Your documents as a PDF
- Cover letter
- Employment references and qualifications
You can find more information about the application process here.
Would you like to recommend this position?Share this job ad on social media or recommend it to someone:
Still not sure?Take a look behind the scenes now. On pioneerstories.ch, you can get to know our employees and find out how we work, innovate and move ahead! Get started!